Below is our calendar of upcoming events and classes. Click on the dates to read all about the classes and to sign up.
Quick View Schedule:
Thursday July 31st, 2014 @ 7pm CDT – “Salvage Mining Your Way to a New Career” Live Webinar
Join Brad Kittel (owner of Tiny Texas Houses) as he explains how he started and currently operates his salvage mining business. Brad has over 30 years experience buying and re-selling salvaged materials.
In 2006, Brad opened Tiny Texas Houses in Luling, Texas which builds tiny houses out of salvaged materials.
There will be a Q&A session at the end of the webinar where attendees can ask any questions related to salvage mining and salvage building!
What You’ll Learn:
- How to find a structure or house worth salvaging
- How to obtain “salvage rights” to a structure
- Ways to profit from selling salvaged materials.
- Places to sell salvaged materials
- How to price your salvaged materials and determine their value